The Construction Subcontract:
23 Provisions That Matter
Level the playing field before you start that next project. Make sure you have the right contract in place to protect your interests.
Learn what you should and shouldn’t agree to, whether you’re the contractor or subcontractor, when it comes to:
- Scope Of Work
- Change Orders
- Shop Drawings
SINK OR SWIM:
How to Navigate Florida’s Lien Law
Find the answers to these common questions:
- Are all improvements lienable?
- Can you amend your Claim of Lien?
- Do you have to provide a Final Contractor’s Affidavit?
- How do you lien a landlord for tenant work?
- Can a lien be extinguished?
- Do you always need to send a Notice to Owner?
(Consult an attorney before using this form or relying on this information) NOTICE OF BOND To (Name and Address of...
Why is the notice of commencement form so important in Florida? Without this form an owner could lose certain protections...
(Consult an attorney before using this form or relying on this information) NOTICE OF CONTEST OF CLAIM AGAINST...