The Construction Subcontract:
23 Provisions That Matter
Level the playing field before you start that next project. Make sure you have the right contract in place to protect your interests.
Learn what you should and shouldn’t agree to, whether you’re the contractor or subcontractor, when it comes to:
- Scope Of Work
- Change Orders
- Shop Drawings
SINK OR SWIM:
How to Navigate Florida’s Lien Law
Find the answers to these common questions:
- Are all improvements lienable?
- Can you amend your Claim of Lien?
- Do you have to provide a Final Contractor’s Affidavit?
- How do you lien a landlord for tenant work?
- Can a lien be extinguished?
- Do you always need to send a Notice to Owner?
(Consult an attorney before using this form or relying on this information) NOTICE OF NONPAYMENT To: (name of...
(Consult an attorney before using this form or relying on this information) NOTICE TO CONTRACTOR Date To (name of...
(Consult an attorney before using this form or relying on this information) WARNING! FLORIDA'S CONSTRUCTION LIEN LAW...