- Bachelor of Design in Architecture, 1976, University of Florida
- M.B.A., 1986, University of South Florida
- J.D., 2003, Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, cum laude
- Florida’s state courts
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Washington D.C.
Recognition, Awards And Certifications
- Florida Bar Journal's 2016 Excellence in Writing Award
- Board Certified in Construction Law, Florida Bar
- C.M.A. (Certified Management Accountant)
- State Certified Building Contractor, Florida
- Class A General Contractor – South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia
Represented a glazing subcontractor in action against a general contractor, resulting in recovery of full payment to subcontractor after four week arbitration; defended development-contractor in subcontractor payment suit, and settled at no cost to the developer; represented general contractor in product liability claim against installer and manufacturer of rigid insulation board; presented a condominium defect suit on behalf of developer against general contractor, subcontractors and sureties, resulting in multi-million dollar settlement in favor of developer; proved general contractor's payment bond was not a conditional bond, resulting in recovery of full payment to drywall subcontractor; successfully defended general contractor against $500K subcontractor payment claim, resulting in no recovery for subcontractor after proving lien exaggerations and defects; provided ongoing counsel to contractor regarding disputes with inexperienced developer concerning construction scheduling and contract and completion issues on high-rise condominium project.