Sink or Swim:HOW TO NAVIGATE FLORIDA’S LIEN LAW
When it comes to construction liens, don’t find yourself in deep water without a life line. Knowing the ins and outs of this complex area of the law can allow you to swim ahead of the pack, securing your work and obtaining payments due.
Find the answers to these common questions:
- Are all improvements lienable?
- Can you amend your Claim of Lien?
- Do you have to provide a Final Contractor’s Affidavit?
- How do you lien a landlord for tenant work?
- Can a lien be extinguished?
- Do you always need to send a Notice to Owner?
Written by Alexander Barthet ([email protected]), a Board Certified Construction Law Expert. Order this informative eBook now. It’s free.